The RISK EVENTS MONITOR is an indispensable information source dedicated to helping risk management personnel at large U.S. banks stay abreast of risk developments. Each report includes:
- A summary of domestic and international events that pose direct risks for larger U.S. banks and financial institutions.
- A recap of legislative actions, proposed regulatory rules and enforcement actions among U.S. regulatory agencies involved in financial oversight.
- Events are organized under nine different types of risk for easy review.
- Tools help identify priority events for your bank.
The research staff at Capital Performance Group closely follows risk events using multiple sources to produce a comprehensive, timely, and concise report on risk developments. We do the work so that risk management personnel can spend their time on more important issues.
Use the RISK EVENTS MONITOR to:
- Keep personnel throughout the organization informed of external risk developments using a single, comprehensive, readily accessible source.
- Make better and faster decisions about how to allocate risk management resources.
- Keep Boards of Directors apprised of risk developments.
EACH REPORT COVERS THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF RISK:
- Capital – changes to markets or regulations that could impact an institutions ability to remain well-capitalized
- Liquidity – changes to markets or regulations that could impact an institutions ability to fund its assets
- Interest Rate – changes or potential changes to rates
- Credit – instances of increased charge-offs or nonperforming loans in a particular credit segment
- Operational – when the failure of a system, process, or person results in a loss or penalty
- Compliance – when an institution is penalized due to noncompliance with a law or regulation
- Fiduciary – when an institution fails to act in the best interest of either shareholders or clients
- Reputational – ongoing lawsuits/investigations and settlements of lawsuits
- Strategic – changes in the competitive environment of a market that could impact the ability of other institutions to meet their strategic goals
Introductory monthly subscription: $1,500 per month (savings of $1,500 per month)
The MONITOR can also be customized for your markets and business lines. Pricing for customized reports is available upon request.